Chicago-native Dr. G. Adam Flowers specializes in arthroscopic surgery and sports medicine. He joined Comprehensive Orthopaedic Global in 2015.
He received his bachelor of science degree from Northern Illinois University in DeKalb, Illinois, and then went on to earn his medical degree from Northwestern University Feinberg School of Medicine in Chicago, Illinois. Dr. Flowers completed an internship at the National Naval Medical Center in Bethesda, Maryland, and his residency training at the University of Missouri–Kansas City in Kansas City, Missouri. Dr. Flowers served in the United States Navy for 11 years and completed two deployments with the United States Marine Corps.
After completing his residency training, Dr. Flowers chose to undergo additional specialty training in sports medicine and arthroscopy by completing a fellowship at Orthopaedic Research of Virginia in Richmond, Virginia.
Dr. Flowers enjoys being able to help his patients reclaim their active lifestyles. When Dr. Flowers is not seeing patients, he enjoys sprint triathlons; coaching youth football, basketball, and soccer teams; and participating in choir.
- Bachelor of Science, Northern Illinois University, DeKalb, IL, 1989
- Doctorate of Medicine, Northwestern University Feinberg School of Medicine, Chicago, IL, 1994
- National Naval Medical Center, Bethesda, MD, 1994 – 1995
- Orthopaedic Surgery, University of Missouri–Kansas City, Kansas City, MO, 1998 – 2002
- Sports Medicine and Arthroscopy, Orthopaedic Research of Virginia, Richmond, VA, 2002 – 2003
- Board-Certified, American Board of Orthopaedic Surgery
- Certificate of Added Qualification in Sports Medicine
- American Academy of Orthopaedic Surgeons
- Arthroscopy Association of North America