Jennifer Arizu is a physician assistant who provides orthopaedic patient care services in a clinical setting and surgical setting. She joined Comprehensive Orthopaedic Global in 2014, and is certified through the National Commission on Certification of Physician Assistants.
Jennifer received her bachelor of science in health education from the University of Florida in Gainesville, Florida, and her master of clinical medical sciences in physician assistant studies at Barry University in St. Croix.
- Bachelor of Science, Health Education, University of Florida, Gainesville, FL, 2009
- Master of Clinical Medical Sciences, Physician Assistant Studies, Barry University, St. Croix, USVI, 2013
- National Commission on Certification of Physician Assistants
- Advanced Cardiac Life Support, American Heart Association
- Pediatric Advanced Life Support, American Hearth Association
- American Academy of Physician Assistants