Sarah Terrible is a specialty-trained occupational therapist. She completed her bachelor of science degree in psychology at Ursinus College in Collegeville, Pennsylvania, and then earned her master of occupational therapy at Temple University in Philadelphia, Pennsylvania. Miss Terrible then completed an internship at the Naval Medical Center Portsmouth in Portsmouth, Virginia. She is board-certified by the National Board for Certification in Occupational Therapy.
Miss Terrible employs a mixture of therapeutic exercises and manual techniques for her patients to achieve the best results. She enjoys developing a strong relationship with her patients and seeing their progress throughout the rehabilitation process.
- Bachelor of Science, Psychology, Ursinus College, Collegeville, PA, 2006
- Master of Occupational Therapy, Temple University, Philadelphia, PA, 2011
- Naval Medical Center Portsmouth, Portsmouth, VA, 2011
- Board-Cerified, National Board for Certification in Occupational Therapy
- American Occupational Therapy Association
- World Federation of Occupational Therapists